Sleepless in Bukit Batok..... 11:49 PM

What do you do when you can't sleep?

On this sleepless night, I wonder what are the alternatives available for me, and these are what I've got.

I can either:

Count sheeps (can I count cats instead cos I like them better)

Continue rolling in the bed, hoping to find the perfect position (hmm...)

Take a walk (What about Mas Selamat....)

Work (??!)

Read (but I don't feel like using my eyes...)

Surf net (same as above)

Watch TV (SAME as above)

Drink warm milk (no inventory at hand)

Listen to songs/ music (laptop a bit too far, and phone's batt is running low..)

Imagine that I am resting at a quiet and nice and relaxing beach (which makes my brain even more active)

Try to let my mind drift (the harder I try, the harder it is...)

Kacau my friends (no one for me to kacau...)

Eat something (like what....?)

......

......

In the end, here I am blogging......

*yawn*

Going to try my luck now.....

orange & cat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey how abt message me or calling meee... why is it not in the least....

Well tho i know i always sleep at the wrong time ...

Anonymous said...

oh no typo... list***

Anonymous said...

haha... interesting...